|Carol G. Hurst
Email: click here to contact
- United States Virgin Islands, 1980
- 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, 1980
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards
- J.D., University of Kentucky, 1978
- B. Sc., University of Toronto, 1974
- Virgin Islands Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Section on Litigation and Maritime and Admiralty Trials Subcommittee
- Bar of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
Committee on Marine Ecology
CAROL G. HURST is a former partner at Dudley, Topper and Feuerzeig, LLP. Ms. Hurst was born in Detroit, Michigan. Ms. Hurst graduated from the University of Toronto, Canada, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in 1974 and she received her law degree from the University of Kentucky in 1978. She was admitted to the Virgin Islands Bar and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 1980.
Ms. Hurst worked as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Eileen R. Petersen, Judge of the Territorial Court of the Virgin Islands from 1979-1980. Thereafter she was a member and partner at the highly respected Virgin Islands firm, Dudley, Topper and Feuerzeig, LLP for twenty years. In 1999 Attorney Hurst opened her own practice, known as Carol G. Hurst, P.C. She is a member of the Virgin Islands Bar Association, the American Bar Association (Section on Litigation and Maritime and Admiralty Trials Subcommittee). She is also a member of The Maritime Law Association of the United States (Member, Committee on Marine Ecology). Her specialty practice areas are insurance defense, real estate, litigation and admiralty law.